A few years ago I came across the idea to ask your child a series of questions on their birthday each year to keep as a memory for years to come. I thought it was a great idea to capture who they are at that moment in time, and ask the same questions each year to add to their baby book.
My little man turns three next week so I thought this year would be a good time to start. I have been searching for the ideal list of questions, there are lots out there, but I have combined the ones I like to create my own version of the list. So here goes:
- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- Who is your favourite person in the whole wide world?
- What is your favourite thing to do?
- What is your favourite Colour?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What is your favourite toy?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite TV programme?
- Who do you like to spend time with?
- What are you really good at?
- What makes you laugh?
- What are you scared of?
- Who is your best friend?
- What do you like to do with your family?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your favourite snack?
- What is your favourite drink?
- Where is your favourite place to go?
- What was your favourite birthday present?
I hope he will be able to answer most of them but I am already looking forward to the answers and how these will change each year. I'd love to hear your experiences if you do something similar?
If you would like to join in, simiply print this list off each year and write down the answers.
The Wooden Play Den have a birthday club which is free to join, receive discount code and free gifts along with gift suggestions and party ideas before your childrens birthdays. Join here